Thursday, October 16, 2008

Upcoming Craft Show...

I have been working hard preparing for my upcoming craft show!! Please come and check out my booth. It will be held Friday November 14 and Saturday November 15th from 9 am to 5 pm both days.

I will be selling girls tutus. Check out my pictures on my sidebar as well. I will also be selling hair clippies, hair bow holders and marble magnets. You can email me at girlygirlsboutique@gmail.com if you would like to order anything seen here. Hope to see you at the craft show!!

Hair Clippies...
Beautiful Satin wrapped Tutus...
Hair Bow Holders...
Hair Bows...


Marble Magnets...

4 comments:

Cody and Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody and Nicole said...

Everything is so cute Liz!! You are very talented at making all of these girly things. Maybe someday I'll have a girl and you can help me make her a girly girl!

Mikelle said...

i LOVE IT!!! I am the craft coordinator for our RS and my next project is marble magnets--how funny!! Where do you get your marbles? I finally found 1 bag at Target do you know anywhere else? Good luck!!

Ben and Natalie said...

Super cute Liz!! Love them and I wish I had a girl dog so they could wear a tu tu. Ben might freak out a little if I put our boy dog in a tu tu. Remember that I just got him to let me buy a costume. I will work on him. :)